ESELA 2017 members only event
The European Social Enterprise Law Association (ESELA) will hold its members only event on October 23 and October 24. This year will focus on six main points:
- a case study of Luxembourg as the European hub for Impact Investing
- the exponential growth of Benefit Corporations (B corps) across the globe
- the various solutions entrepreneurs and legal experts across Europe have found to setup sustainable social enterprises and other hybrid legal forms
- the significant role Governments need to play in supporting the development of social entrepreneurship, mainly by creating new legal resources
- the challenges B Lab is facing while trying to implement B corps in Europe
For more information, click here.